Re: NBEMS Webinar last night

Donald Evilsizor

DAVE,

Thanks for your report on the subject.

I am just now trying to get started on FLDIGI and this old codger is a slow learner
for trying to figure out both computers and software. I downloaded fldigi to the
EOC laptop at home - now to figure out on getting it all set up.

Am trying to work with this since my xyl WB8ORR is the Whitley County RACES
officer and we would like to catch up on things a bit. We had been running some
various modes in the past using the HRD program here in Columbia City, Indiana.

My primary experience in our EOC with digital has been using VHF packet with the
KPC-3 that runs 24/7 in addition to the set up at our home.

Additionally we just obtained a new laptop for home use and want to get started on
setting it up for FLDIGI too. I will probably use it for my Air Force MARS also after
getting through a learning curve.

Anyway am open to thoughts on working into the NBEMS and any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Don KA9QWC & AFA5ED (formerly AFA1OK)