Re: TNC vs Sound Card: The logical answer

Donald Evilsizor

Speaking for myself I check in often to the N9LYA
packet BBS here in Indiana on HF - 7103.5 LSB.
Can usually connect 1st try at various times during
the day using soundcard & MixW.

Also operate some Feld Hell & other modes to
include some manual CW.

Also run vhf packet 24/7 through my old KAM tnc
and have fair coverage in northeast Indiana. I am
not exactly a DX ham but work some at times.

May try to get wiring harness back on line again
for KAM to operate HF when time permits.

Don /KA9QWC