From: Andrew J. O'Brien <obrienaj@netsync.net>
To: <digitalradio@egroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 3:51 AM
Subject: [digitalradio] Multi Mode sound card software

I am aware that Mix has the ability to work several digital modes (RTTY,
PSK, CW, and more) but what about other software ? Writelog has some
perhaps. Is that it? Seems odd to me that there would only be two.
Zakanaka will eventually have RTTY , PSK and CW. The world is waiting for
that one program that does them all! (including Hell and MT63)

Andy KB2EOQ