This is a site that was established in the year 2000 and has continued to be a leading discussion group regarding digital mode communication in the amateur bands and in the "utility" world. From "how to set up" digital modes as a beginner, to what software is best, and for advanced options such experimental new modes, this is the place that will help with the advancement of the state of the art in digital communications. Many of the authors of the leading software packages are members of this group.
- 3,919 Members
- 15,029 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- 1 Facebook integration
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #facebook 16 threads
- #opera 15 threads
- #vara 13 threads
- #JT65 JT65A digital mode in Multipsk, WSJ-X, HF-JT65, JTDX, and other variants 9 threads
- #DX Long distance communication, usually rare locations. 7 threads
- #vhf 6 threads
- #ARRL Amateur Radio Relay League 5 threads
- #qrp 4 threads
- #microwave 4 threads
- #60meters 4 threads