This is a site that was established in the year 2000 and has continued to be a leading discussion group regarding digital mode communication in the amateur bands and in the "utility" world. From "how to set up" digital modes as a beginner, to what software is best, and for advanced options such experimental new modes, this is the place that will help with the advancement of the state of the art in digital communications. Many of the authors of the leading software packages are members of this group.
- 3,923 Members
- 15,066 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- 1 Facebook integration
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #opera 15 threads
- #JT65 JT65A digital mode in Multipsk, WSJ-X, HF-JT65, JTDX, and other variants 9 threads
- #Software 4 threads
- #PSK31 The popular digital mode by Peter G3PLX usually found on 14070, 21070 and other frequencies. 3 threads
- #freedv 2 threads
- #fldigi Fldigi digital mode software . One of the most comprehensive digital mode applications you kind find. FREE and POWERFUL . Easy to install ( see www.w1hkj.com ) 2 threads
- #DXlab DX Lab Suite by Dave AA6YQ a comprehensive suite of rig control, logging, propagation tools , DX spotting and digital mode communication . See www.dxlabsuite.com/ 2 threads
- #FT8 2 threads
- #ARDOP Robust digital mode with error correction and much more. See https://www.winlink.org/content/ardop_overview or join group at https://ardop.groups.io 2 threads
- #RTTY Radio teletype , a digital mode mainly used for contesting and DXpeditions 2 threads