This is a site that was established in the year 2000 and has continued to be a leading discussion group regarding digital mode communication in the amateur bands and in the "utility" world. From "how to set up" digital modes as a beginner, to what software is best, and for advanced options such experimental new modes, this is the place that will help with the advancement of the state of the art in digital communications. Many of the authors of the leading software packages are members of this group.
- 3,268 Members
- 15,280 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #opera 26 topics
- #VARA 18 topics
- #Multipsk Multipsk digital mode software see http://f6cte.free.fr/index_anglais.htm The MOST digital modes in one application. Very advanced communication tool. 17 topics
- #Software 9 topics
- #JT65 JT65A digital mode in Multipsk, WSJ-X, HF-JT65, JTDX, and other variants 9 topics
- #PSK31 The popular digital mode by Peter G3PLX usually found on 14070, 21070 and other frequencies. 6 topics
- #FT8 5 topics
- #SDR Software Defined Radio (Flex, Icom 7300 , SDRPlay, RTL, Apache, Softrock, Lime, SDR-IQ, RFSpace and more 5 topics
- #digital 5 topics
- #Olivia Robust digital mode within Fldigi, Multipsk, DM780 . Often used for emergency communications nets like NBEMS . Often found around 14073, 14108, 7073, 3853 4 topics